<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6945887509774251770?origin\x3dhttp://trying2-getout.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

We Are Lost & Found ♥


But love is gonna save us.

Profile

The name is REANNE[XINLI]. Pronounced similar to REE-AN I live in WOODLANDS. I'm in love with my CLARINETIST, BANANA FAMILY ,ANIRAH and BLUR BABE. And,of CAUSE MY BANDMATES. I'm a die-hard fan of White, Pink and Gray. A little bit of Black and Green. Not much of Purple. Chocolate and Strawberry are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them.

bold strikethrough underlined italic

Media


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tweets

Links

Cher Li♥♥;D.
Jocelyn♥♥♥;D.
Cerine♥♥;D.
Jennifer♥♥;D.
Xiao Qin♥;D.
Hui Hui♥♥♥♥;D.
Esther♥♥;D.
Cheryl♥♥♥;D.
Choy Yu♥♥♥♥;D.
Miss Yap♥;D.
Qi Mei♥♥;D.
Rachel♥;D.
Joey♥♥;D.
Juliette♥;D.
Farhana♥♥♥♥;D.
Zalikha♥♥;D.
Amanda♥;D.
Jamie♥;D.
Angela♥♥;D.
Wan Xin♥♥♥;D.
Ivy♥;D.
Anirah♥♥♥♥♥;D.
Rebecca♥♥♥♥;D.
Joey.C♥♥♥♥;D.

Tagboard

SHOUT if u want!
Sunday, March 08, 2009, @ 12:14 AM

wahaha posting again...feel better le woohoo xie xie jennifer hlp wo make tis nice blog haha today so bored nah same as yesterday but lucky gt angeline jiejie pei wo wan audi...xD i go play audi le tmr den post again
TATA~HAF A GUD DAY AHEAD

♥will lead me there
@ 12:14 AM