|
We Are Lost & Found ♥ But love is gonna save us.
|
|
|
Profile
![]() The name is REANNE[XINLI]. Pronounced similar to REE-AN I live in WOODLANDS. I'm in love with my CLARINETIST, BANANA FAMILY ,ANIRAH and BLUR BABE. And,of CAUSE MY BANDMATES. I'm a die-hard fan of White, Pink and Gray. A little bit of Black and Green. Not much of Purple. Chocolate and Strawberry are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. |
Media
|
|
Tweets
|
Links
Cher Li♥♥;D. |
Tagboard
|
|
Thursday, April 02, 2009, @ 12:57 AM
hai...today go sch nt as usual hai hao she nvr bei lao shi ma... haha tmr brg band uni haha jennifer...so funny she die le i wan post all her pic in my blog ... nth 2 do ma want miie post rite? post her pic lol since she my senior ma... miss her still cn c pic..& i will take all senior photo lyk pamela our er jie da erm....yea cnt 4get my senior cute d senior she is jocelyn loh.... hhaha lastly jennifer our da jie da....haha...
♥will lead me there @ 12:57 AM |
|
|
© 2010 ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo* Blogskins Blogger Photobucket Cbox Shoutmix --- Rights Reserved ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
|