|
We Are Lost & Found ♥ But love is gonna save us.
|
|
|
Profile
![]() The name is REANNE[XINLI]. Pronounced similar to REE-AN I live in WOODLANDS. I'm in love with my CLARINETIST, BANANA FAMILY ,ANIRAH and BLUR BABE. And,of CAUSE MY BANDMATES. I'm a die-hard fan of White, Pink and Gray. A little bit of Black and Green. Not much of Purple. Chocolate and Strawberry are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. |
Media
|
|
Tweets
|
Links
Cher Li♥♥;D. |
Tagboard
|
|
Wednesday, April 01, 2009, @ 6:02 AM
today go sch nt as usal but sick nah... dono y wont recover de ...wtf sia.. i nw den saw frenzship band goin tear le... i thg run too much den kana cut by smth.. hai...bac 2 topic... go sch alone ... haha but go sch first thg kana cheat by ARJAY...he say wad miie n joey will b scold.. i neo le cos he tink so lng..hai cos april fool ma... den go for lesson 1st period sit wif choy yu 2&3 period sit wif huihui cos see her so emo today=.= poor her... den whn 4 recess wif jeslyn&jasmine...ca den go eat ...den go bac class...ms teo chg out sitting place...haha lucky uh miie...sit wif farhana... den blah...blah after sch go meet jennifer,jocelyn, den we go watch movie le... den wei shi &jeslyn say tt dey nt scare of horror moive... end up dey 2 shout so loud inside xD show finish le go toilet den jocelyn found out her wallet lost... we go report ... OMG ...I FIRST TIME PUT MY HAND INTO THE RUBBISH BIN 2 FIND JOCELYN WALLET...HAI HLP HER FIND WALLET SO NVR TINK SO MUCH...COS SEE LE XIN TONG... hai post till
♥will lead me there @ 6:02 AM |
|
|
© 2010 ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo* Blogskins Blogger Photobucket Cbox Shoutmix --- Rights Reserved ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
|