|
We Are Lost & Found ♥ But love is gonna save us.
|
|
|
Profile
![]() The name is REANNE[XINLI]. Pronounced similar to REE-AN I live in WOODLANDS. I'm in love with my CLARINETIST, BANANA FAMILY ,ANIRAH and BLUR BABE. And,of CAUSE MY BANDMATES. I'm a die-hard fan of White, Pink and Gray. A little bit of Black and Green. Not much of Purple. Chocolate and Strawberry are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. |
Media
|
|
Tweets
|
Links
Cher Li♥♥;D. |
Tagboard
|
|
Sunday, November 01, 2009, @ 4:41 AM
FUCK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DID I DO ANYTHING WRONG ??? SERIOUSLY WHAT HAPPEN TO PEOPLE NOWADAYS!!! SO PISSED OFF WITH YOU PEOPLE CARE FOR YOU..AND KANNA SHOW ATTITUDE BY PEOPLE?? HAIS.. SERIOUSLY LOVE SUCK TO THE CORE!!!!!!!!!!!!! so bored.. i'm sick sore throat hope to help you solve your problem but now.. i felt that i shouldn't ... hais.. and from now on thing which is not related to me i will not care about it i have enough of you seriously......... I NEED TIME TO FORGIVE..YOU... I TALK TO YOU SMS YOU NEVER REPLY.. ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT I SHOULD NOT FORGIVE YOU? BANANA FAMILY I SHHOULD LEAVE IS IT WHAT YOU ARE TELLING ME.. IF YES LEAVE COMMENT AT MY CBOX!!! AND I WILL LEAVE...THAT ALL
♥will lead me there @ 4:41 AM |
|
|
© 2010 ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo* Blogskins Blogger Photobucket Cbox Shoutmix --- Rights Reserved ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
|