|
We Are Lost & Found ♥ But love is gonna save us.
|
|
|
Profile
![]() The name is REANNE[XINLI]. Pronounced similar to REE-AN I live in WOODLANDS. I'm in love with my CLARINETIST, BANANA FAMILY ,ANIRAH and BLUR BABE. And,of CAUSE MY BANDMATES. I'm a die-hard fan of White, Pink and Gray. A little bit of Black and Green. Not much of Purple. Chocolate and Strawberry are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them. |
Media
|
|
Tweets
|
Links
Cher Li♥♥;D. |
Tagboard
|
|
Monday, December 07, 2009, @ 4:33 AM
Hmm today in the morning my cousin came to my house.. follow by watching NEW MOON was so freaking happy at first watch show till half something bad happen..Hais.. than inside also super cold -.-'' show end le i am first to rush out -.-'' and when home after that.. on bus i feel that something bad gonna happen to my family member >.< reach something bad really happen.. now REANNE feel that she is totally a useless bitchy.. REANNE IS DOWN DOWN DOWN now >.<
♥will lead me there @ 4:33 AM |
|
|
© 2010 ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo* Blogskins Blogger Photobucket Cbox Shoutmix --- Rights Reserved ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
|