<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6945887509774251770?origin\x3dhttp://trying2-getout.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

We Are Lost & Found ♥


But love is gonna save us.

Profile

The name is REANNE[XINLI]. Pronounced similar to REE-AN I live in WOODLANDS. I'm in love with my CLARINETIST, BANANA FAMILY ,ANIRAH and BLUR BABE. And,of CAUSE MY BANDMATES. I'm a die-hard fan of White, Pink and Gray. A little bit of Black and Green. Not much of Purple. Chocolate and Strawberry are my two best friends, they're always by my side whenever I need them.

bold strikethrough underlined italic

Media


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Tweets

Links

Cher Li♥♥;D.
Jocelyn♥♥♥;D.
Cerine♥♥;D.
Jennifer♥♥;D.
Xiao Qin♥;D.
Hui Hui♥♥♥♥;D.
Esther♥♥;D.
Cheryl♥♥♥;D.
Choy Yu♥♥♥♥;D.
Miss Yap♥;D.
Qi Mei♥♥;D.
Rachel♥;D.
Joey♥♥;D.
Juliette♥;D.
Farhana♥♥♥♥;D.
Zalikha♥♥;D.
Amanda♥;D.
Jamie♥;D.
Angela♥♥;D.
Wan Xin♥♥♥;D.
Ivy♥;D.
Anirah♥♥♥♥♥;D.
Rebecca♥♥♥♥;D.
Joey.C♥♥♥♥;D.

Tagboard

SHOUT if u want!
Tuesday, October 12, 2010, @ 6:24 AM
HAPPY DAY :D

:D I'm finally updating my blog aye ? Hehe! I'm gonna post as what you can see as the subject :D

Yesterday my BIrThDAY :D (111010<3)
I'm like FINALLy 15 :D

I would like to thanks Sister Yeap , Sister Chai , Silly Sotong , Blur babe , Anianne, Sotong Naad! , Ree-Becca, Hana Banana, Kaviitha~! Asha NAir~ ! :D and Ahmei! :D

I would also like to wish Sister Chai!, Blur Babe & Ah mei !
Happy Birthday :D


Sister Yeap!
Heyyo! Bitch :D. Thankyou for the present Kay? You're so funny :) almost cry inside the phone just because you can't find any converse shop haha!
Anyway ThANK fOR ThE BaG! :D
<3<3<3 you Kay? :D LOVE YOU Lot :D <3
Thanks for the 15 time toture Kay? >.<
And help me say thanks to Ahhua aka XIaohua laughs*

Sister Chai !
Sister I miss you alot >.< Thanks for the wishes ytd :D
And today is my turn !
HAPPy BiRtHdAY :D!
May god bless you in everything you
Do :D
<3 I LOvE YOU Lot!
Meetup soon Kay <3

CHOYYU SILLYSOTONG !
Thanks for the wishes :D & thanks for being a best friend of mine , a sister & a good listening ear :) and you will never fail to make me laugh haha!
<3 I LOvE you :D

HUIHUI BLURBABE !
Heyyo BABE! I woUlD like to THaNks you in many thing :D
I want to THANKs ya for being ;
-A Good SISTER
-A BEsT FRIEND
-A BLUR BaBE
-A Good Listening ear
-A GOOD ADVIsOR :D
& LAStLY: ThANk for the PRESENT & THe WIsHES :D

I have never REGRET knowing you !
You have brighten up my life :D
LOvE DIe You ! :D <3<3<3
And I would like you wish you
HAPPY SWEET 15 :D
Stay happy always :D
May your wishes came true :D
Jiayous for your Chem and Art :D <3<3

NURUL ANIRAH aka ANIANNE !

Thanks for the wishes :D
Love You Kay <3
You're the BESt junior and a sister :D
<3 you :D

NADIA INSYIRAH aka SOTONG NAAD!
Thanks you for the wishes okay :D ?
Love die YoU! :D
Always stay positive and be happy always :D
<3

REBECCA aka REE-BECCA!
Heyy! Beck! I'm so glad the God actually send you down and even send you to mee :D
Thanks for the wishes :D
Anyway I'm ree-ant but not ant feeder Kay :D ?
Hehe!
<3<3 always stay as who you are and stay positive :D
Always hang on :D
<3 you lot <3333

HANA BANANA !
:D thanks for the wishes :D
<3 die you :D
Outing Tgt soon Kay? :D <333

KAVITHA aka KAVIIITHA! :D
Heyyo! Kaviitha~ thanks for the wishes :D
Hehe! Sorry for not telling you yesterday is my BIrThday :D
Love you lot <3
and I don't wanna feed ants :D
<3!

ASHA NAIR!
Thanks lot :D for the Birthday wish :D
Love you lot <3 !

CERINE aka Ah mei !
Thanks for the present ah mei and your wishes :D
<3
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AH MEI :D !
Stay Happy and Chio :D <3

Kay To those who I miss out no sad :D
Cause I would like to say THANkS LOt <3 ! :D
For the wishes !
All the best for your EOy!
It's ending soon :D
<33

♥will lead me there
@ 6:24 AM